Rekrutacja do edycji XII Imperiusa wystartowała pod tym adresem: http://imperius.chilioi.webd.pl/index.php

Zapraszamy do ImperWiki

Koniec edycji XI (finalna tura 544), trwają przygotowania do startu edycji XII.

Custom MLB Logo Face Masks, Philadelphia Phillies Face Masks, teamblackmasks.com

WilliamR

Custom MLB Logo Face Masks, Philadelphia Phillies Face Masks, teamblackmasks.com

Postautor: WilliamR » 28 kwie 2021, 9:23

“I remember earlier in his career he was so into talking about his mechanics,” Peterson said. “Now you don’t hear him talk about that. Now you hear him talk about executing pitches.Washington Nationals Face Masks

So what are a few changes Ross should make? It all begins with placing a reliable player atop the order.Cincinnati Reds Face Masks

Lindor, who came into the game scuffling with just seven hits in his first 41 at-bats with the team, broke out in a big way Wednesday, going 3-for-4 with his solo home run in the top of the first inning.Philadelphia Phillies Face Masks

And the catcher who received the no-hitter and hugged Arrieta after the last out was recorded? None other than current Cubs manager David Ross.

George Floyd's murder -- and the graphic footage that captured his final breaths -- rocked athletes, coaches and executives throughout professional and amateur sports. With the country already on edge just a couple months into the COVID-19 pandemic, a viral video showed then-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin kneeling on Floyd's neck for about nine minutes before Floyd died on May 25, 2020.Milwaukee Brewers Face Masks

Obrazek

teamblackmasks.com
Custom MLB Logo Face Masks

An electronic strike zone and new instant replay moderation won’t be enough to fully take the human element out of the game, but at the very least it would help eliminate mistakes this obvious. As much as I love manager blow-ups, it’s time for a change.

Obrazek

"Lorenzo is having his most active day [Saturday]," Counsell said. "He's going to do his full day on the field. It's a steppingstone day for him."

Wróć do „Dyskusje”